Stansbury High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Counseling » NCAA


In order to play Division I or II sports in college, you must register with NCAA. You must also maintain academic eligibility as outlined below.
Click HERE to make an appointment with Charlene Kellmer, SHS NCAA advisor.
Click here to see what courses are offered at Stansbury High School.  You will enter school code: 450431
Division I requirements HERE
Division II requirements HERE