To be eligible to compete in NCAA sports during your first year at a Division I school, you must graduate high school and meet ALL the following requirements:
- Complete 16 core courses:
- Four years of English
- Three years of math (Math 1 or higher)
- Two years of natural/physical science (including one year of lab science)
- One additional year of English, math or natural/physical science
- Two years of social science
- Four additional years of English, math, natural/physical science, social science, foreign language, comparative religion or philosophy
- Complete 10 core courses, including seven in English, math or natural/physical science, before your seventh semester. Once you begin your seventh semester, you may not repeat or replace any of those 10 courses to improve your core-course GPA.
- Earn at least a 2.3 GPA in your core courses.
- Earn an SAT combined score or ACT sum score matching your core-course GPA on the Division I or II sliding scale, which balances your test score and core-course GPA. If you have a low test score, you need a higher core-course GPA to be eligible. If you have a low core-course GPA, you need a higher test score to be eligible. See the eligibility requirement links below.
Click here to see what courses are offered at Stansbury High School. You will enter school code: 450431
Division I eligibility requirements can be found here.
Division II eligibility requirements can be found here.