2019 AP Exam Information
Why should I take the AP exams?
- More than 90 percent of four-year U.S. colleges and universities grant credit or placement for qualifying AP Exam scores.
- Taking an AP Exam and earning college credit can allow students to bypass intro-level coursework or make it easier to double major or study abroad.
- AP students are more likely than their peers to complete college within four years.
- Students who take AP Exams say it makes them feel more confident and prepared for college.
- Taking the time to study for AP Exams helps students better retain all that they learned in class, and is likely to prepare students for other college coursework in the subject.
How much are the exams?
- Each exam is $94, plus a one-time $4 administration fee. If you are on free or reduced lunch, the cost is $57 per exam.
What if I need accommodations?
- Let Ms. Hill know by January 31st if you need accommodations.
How do I sign up for the exams?
- Go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/450431 or click on the registration link below between the dates of February 18th - March 4th (by 3pm) to register and pay for your exams. You can take any exam, even if you didn't take the actual class.
I have a question about the AP exams, who can I speak to?
Please reference the "calendar" link on this page to see the exam schedule.
AP Score Conversion Links: