Last Updated on Thursday, January 17th, 2019
The Black Student Union organization will be attending the Sundance Film Festival on January 30. If you are a minority or would like to learn about minority issues, and would like to attend the film festival, check in with Mr. Lundwall any time before January 23rd.
Activity and ID Cards are available in the Finance Office.
The newest edition of the Stallion Post is now up on The Stansburyhigh.org. Take some time and check it out under the Clubs and Activities tab.
If you have a concurrent enrollment college class next semester, you need to register for the class with the college now! See Ms. Cavey in the Counseling Center if you need assistance. You may also need to purchase your textbook now before the class begins. Check with your concurrent enrollment instructor for textbook information.
Seniors, check out the SHS Scholarship website. There are some really amazing scholarships available with due dates in the fall. Mrs. Cavey will be updating on a regular basis as new scholarships become available. Need help? Stop by the Counseling Office to see Mrs. Cavey.
- Portable speakers are not allowed at school. They are becoming a problem in both the hall and the classroom. Please leave them home.
- When you are waiting for a ride during the day please wait in the front office. You will no longer be able to wait in the sports commons.
- The parking area in front of the school is reserved for visitors/parents. Please park your cars in the student parking at the north and east of the school. As the weather turns colder and wetter your parents would appreciate not having to park on the road or further away.
- Debate team meets every Thursday and Friday after school in Mr. Carpenter’s Room.
- Drama Club will meet every Tuesday after School in Mr. Carpenter’s Room.
- Anyone interested in doing hands-on Competition in any area should join Skills USA. You will meet every Thursday on Silver Day in Mr. Bakker’s room 160 right after school.
- If you placed an order through the lunchroom for pans, they have arrived. Stop by to pick them up from Rose.
More News and Info on STANSBURYHIGH.TV