Beginning Monday, April 13th, meals will be served TWO days per week.
(This measure is being taken to limit our workers’ exposure to the public and their co-workers.)
- Pick up times: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Pick Up Locations: We encourage you to go to the school that is geographically closest to your home. (For a list of locations go to www.tooeleschools.org/apps/pages/childnutrition)
- Large Bags: Please note that the bags of food will be considerably large (6-12lbs of food per child) so plan to pick up by vehicle, or if you are walking, bring a cart, wagon or stroller.
- Dietary Restrictions: With this type of distribution, we will not be able to accommodate specific dietary restrictions (i.e. gluten-free diets, peanut allergies, etc.), but each bag of food will provide many options for students.
- If you are picking up meals for children that are not present: Please have the “Number of Children Vehicle Display” filled out and displayed as you come through the line. Signs will be required starting Monday, April 13. If you cannot print a sign at home, we will have some available upon request. (Signs are attached)
- PLEASE REMEMBER: This is a drive-through, grab-and-go service. Parents and students SHOULD NOT remain at the grab-and-go locations to eat. Please do not congregate while in line or after you have received your meals. When you are walking to our sites keep a minimum of 6-feet distance between you and others around you. When you drive up, you may have to grab the meals through the window off of a tray.
On behalf of the entire TCSD CNP Team, we thank you for all of your help and support. Any questions please do not hesitate to call or email.