ONLINE SCHEDULE REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS (requesting classes for next semester)
Online scheduling will be open December 21st - January 11th at 3:00 pm. Students will be able to change 2nd semester classes ONLY.
- Students must sign in using their own login and NOT their parent's login.
- ALWAYS add classes first. The previous class will automatically be dropped. (If you drop a class first and then can't find a class to add in its place, you may not be able to add the original class back.)
- If you are unable to find a class or can't add the class, it means the class is either full or not taught that hour and you can not make the schedule change.
- Only semester classes are available for schedule changes, not yearlong classes.
- PLEASE DO NOT DROP ANY CLASS NEEDED FOR GRADUATION!
- Keep checking back for class availability.
- Teacher's Aides and Parent Release must go through the counseling office as certain criteria must be met for each. Counselors must have parent signatures for these as well. Students who are a teacher's aide or have parent release but haven't turned in their signed form will be marked absent each day and receive a phone call home until their forms have been turned in.